So, can't you buy a bunch of 'em and put 'em your checked baggage? If they cost more in the stores, maybe a lister you plan to meet can order them and have 'em ready for you when you meet.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik & Fay" <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Army Combat Shirts - was Hendrik and Co coming to the US of A in June

Well yeah four pockets and tri colour desert camo is the requirements, I can buy em off ebay but as with most stuff from the US shipping is a killer, for example
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-Tru-Spec-Tri-Color-Desert-Combat-Shirt-L-L_W0QQitemZ280429118100QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item414ae0c294
$8 is cheap as dirt but the $44 to ship the shirt over here is a bugger, that's why I am thinking of having a look in a couple of surplus stores while I am there.

Hendrik
who likes practical things