From: "SteveB" <mguzzir...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 8:05:19 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 240D Transmission issue

I am in Atlanta now with the 240D. Everything went perfect until I got to
the hotel where we are staying for the ball game. I shut the car off and
came back out after registering and the car was completely dead. Nothing was
powering on. It turns out I missed tightning one nut. The one on the battery
cable. It was about 1.1/2" from the battery. I stuck it on and the car
started right up. I had to laugh.

Steve