I am getting ready to install the replacement transmission on my 240D.
Anyone replace the torque converter seals on these that can offer any tips
on getting the old one out? It looks fairly simple but would like any
suggestions you may have. Once that is replaced I will reinstall the tranny.
I plan to put in regular trans fluid to intitally start it up, run it for a
couple of minutes or less and then drain the mixed old/new fluid and replace
the filter and fluid with mobil synthetic.

Steve