Hi Larry,

In my experience, what it costs in labour to turn disks, compared to just
buying new, seldom makes sense anymore.  Also, when you turn them, even when
within limits, you're still dealing with a thinner disk, with less material
to dissipate heat when you really get on them.

My thinking is, if they're near, or at the limit, that means the end of
their life, so again, not sure they really have that much in them to go the
distance of another set of new pads coupled to them.

Again, we ask so much of the brakes, and they are so reasonable to buy new
now, I wouldn't really try to save on an item that is such an important part
of the overall safety of a car.  Not that you're doing it to try and avoid
buying new, I know.

Good luck Larry.

Ed
300E