From: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 10:18 AM
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Brake Disc Thickness Limit

Am I reading this all wrong? If the limit is .787 that means anything thinner than that (like .750) is junk... So if you had .800 you could turn down as far as .787...

The big question is not how thick the old ones are but how thick the NEW ones are. I'm given to understand the last decade or so has brought in real crap for brake discs. My Dad runs a landfill and says they used to get extra money for brake discs but now they don't.

-Curt