Hmm... I guess I could toss the thing on the table and have them make me a couple...

Although I think I can make them for under $10 each...

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net

On May 3, 2010, at 16:27, Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net> wrote:

John Reames wrote:
Ah... I had a couple of concerns there, one of which is that that it's tough to find a cable that will take both a 4-6mm bolt and a 10-12mm bolt... The other is that this is a fairly short cable and will be subject to movement... The original cable is very fine wire, akin to welding wire... The strands are about the size of lamp cord strands.

I would think a good full service starter & alternator shop could make a flat braid ground strap of any length and with any ends you want. I could check with my local shop and make sure. I know they do round insulated battery cables with swaged brass battery clamps and copper starter terminals.
Mitch.