Hah hah that reminds me that when I am paying by cash for fuel, I land on $xx.02
because .01 and .02 get rounded down and .03, .04 get rounded up to the nearest
5
cents, it's a small victory but kinda like picking up pennies on the footpath.

Hendrik
who will pick up 5 cent pieces

On Fri Jun  4 18:32 , John Reames <jwrea...@comcast.net> sent: