Ugh. I had a former neighbor end up flipping a Grove 30 ton crane on the interstate to avoid plowing into a minivan that cut him off and slammed the brakes... (of course the van had kids in the back seat)

He ended up having to tell the rescue crew how to lift the darn thing up so they could extricate him.

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net