On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net> wrote:

> John Reames wrote:
>
>> Yeah. I hate them. Especially the hid version.  New assemblies are the
>> ONLY (legal) way to get the lenses... Iirc 1100 per side for hids, 700 per
>> side for h7
>>

> That'll keep me out of the W210 buyer's market, permanently.
>
> Same deal with W203?

I know for sure it's the same deal with the W211, which is a shame because
I've heard from other people (not just Jamie K. here!) that it is far and
away the best Benz in a long time, especially with the big gas V-8 (if you
want Corvette-like performance in a family sedan) or the diesel (if you want
amazing fuel economy).

Alex