I have to check my notes, but my real concern is my old 911.  If memory
serves me, and it doesn't serve me very well at times, hee hee, 1200-1400
seems to be the required range.  A few others have mentioned the Mobil1
Vtwin stuff, which I plan to do more reading up on.  I've read, having
enough is very important, but too more than is needed, isn't a really good
way to go either.

Decisions, decisions!!  Isn't life grand, running old bangers.

Ed
300E