Yeah, that's the most distressing part of this whole mess.
I'm (un)lucky enough to be the generation that will have to deal with it...

Walt

On Jul 4, 2010 8:16 PM, "Mountain Man" <maontin....@gmail.com> wrote:

Walt wrote:
> Happy Independence day everyone, let's hope we get a Justice who upholds
the
> Declara...
Dipping in to the politics, eh?
What? - do you think the appointment of Justice is a matter for the
plebes to debate?
They railroad each and every one of them through - all we can do is be
thankful that there are several of them and it takes a majority
decision to rule.
This country is about to end.  Too many corrupt institutions, too much
debt, no will of the people anymore.
mao