-Curt

Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:03:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: LWB250 <lwb...@yahoo.com>
To:
 Okie Benz <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject:
 [MBZ] Car/Truck Opinions

Yeah, I know everyone has them,
but.....

I am going to buy something new (to me) next month.  I
am considering either a Nissan Frontier Crew Cab or a Honda CRV.  I want
 something I can carry stuff in, and either one would fit the bill.  I
don't need 4WD or any of that garbage, so that's not critical.  The only
 thing I don't like about these two choices is the marginal gas mileage.

Please
 don't suggest an old MB.  I want something late model (2005 or newer)
and reliable that does not require repairs.  I need wheels that I can do
 regular maintenance and put fuel in and be done with it - I don't have
time to tinker.

If you have any direct experience with either of
these vehicles or can think of something comparable, I like to hear it.

Thanks,

Dan