The Nitro is twin to the 2nd gen Liberty. The Compass and Patriot are pretty
much the same (some AWD difference maybe?) and twin to the Dodge Caliber of all
things...

-Curt

Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:53:17 -0700
From: Alex Chamberlain <apchamberl...@gmail.com>
To:
 Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Re: [MBZ] Car/Truck Opinions

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 11:03 AM,
LWB250 <lwb...@yahoo.com>
 wrote:

My local
Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealer is dumping their inventory of Dodge
Nitro/Jeep
 Compass twins at ridiculously low prices in anticipation of those
models
 being discontinued for the 2011 model year.  I don't know anything
about
 those other than that they're also car-based mini-SUVs, but I bet you
can
 get a brand-new one with warranty for less than you'd pay for a used
CRV
or other Japanese equivalent.

Alex