Around here when the bikes hear a car approaching they bunch up in a pack and
take up the whole lane.  And just this summer I've seen three near-collisions
cause by bicyclists blowing thru stop signs.

There are jerks on both sides when it comes to bikes/cars sharing the road.

The noise issue for electric cars has been long known; I'm surprised Toyota did
not anticipate that in their design.  They are hardly the first electric car to
be designed, produced, sold, or driven.

Allan