Alex Chamberlain wrote
Did he modify it for right-hand drive?  Out in the boonies where I live, I
have noticed that some of the rural carriers have factory RHD vehicles
(mostly Jeeps, but also some Subarus), but most have what seem to be
ingenious homemade conversions using bicycle sprockets and a chain to turn
the steering wheel.

Around here they drive Explorers, Cherokees, and Trailblazers (except my current carrier has a new non-Hybrid Chevy extended cab pickup) and they sit on the right, driving with left foot and left hand. If I were making my own vehicle for that sort of duty, I'd do a series hybrid with a 15hp Kubota/Cub Cadet diesel and hub motors in all four wheels. One of those domestic market RHD Japanese mini trucks would be a good chassis for it.