John Reames wrote:
It's my understanding that some of those use a 6cyl pump of the variety used
> in the 617's instead of the normal 60x due to the sixes of elements that are available...

I thought the M-pump was euro style and preferred for the hot rods.
IIRC, USA 616/617 had the MW pump, euro 616-617 had the M-pump, and all 601/602/603 had the M-pump. Myna-Diesel won't work on our 617 pumps, if you want one of their pumps on a 617 you have to buy a euro pump from them and have it built.

Mitch.