"E M" <pokieba...@gmail.com>

To:
"Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Hee hee, .57 a gallon.  Wait til I post some of the taxes we pay here in
Canada, per LITRE, not per gallon.  We're not Europe, but that's not
stopping those in power from trying to tax us like Europeans!!

Ed
300E

You or someone like you mentioned gas was $1.04 / litre by you. For sake of
argument lets say CanaBucks and AmeriBucks are a wash.   Then, if you do the
math (3,78:1) that comes out to $3.93 / gallon.   Gas prices in the US briefly
touched $4/gal two summers ago, and we damn near hada second revolution over
it.  Geez.  Soft life here, I guess.

DBV, taxman information minister