http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/1874125467.html

In the 5th picture down, is that a normal climate control setup for
this vintage of 300D?  What's with the knobs near the stereo and the
sliders above in two separate groups---is that the factory A/C setup
with separate blowers?  I am not particularly familiar with /8s, but I
thought they came with either the Evil Chrysler ACC, or
vertical-slider manual controls like a W123 240D.

I love the jack-o'-lantern orange on this one---too bad the seats
appear to have been changed out from a saddle interior to parchment.
If it were a stick 240D rather than an automatic, though, I'd be all
over it.  Wonder if "everything works" includes the heater blower?

Alex