Sure the seats aren't out of a Camry or Volvo or something?  Remind me
of my V70.

I've got a legit 115 rear seat.  And two fronts, but Kaleb has called
the seat bottoms already, if he'll tell me where to send them.  And
carpets and the rest of the interior, for a short time... so if
someone buys this and wants pieces let me know quick.

I have this same compressor on both the 115 240D and the '77 123 300D.
 "Long lived" is good, but I'll probably pull it from the 240D for
spare now that I've noticed it is the same.  Anything special to do
when storing compressors?

-Tim