Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 53310 wrote:
Dieselvolk,

I'm putting together a Rusty-gram to get the rubber and hardware bits so
that I can rebuild the rear suspension on my '95 E300.  I'm planning to
go whole hog: differential to sub frame mounts, sub frame to body
mounts, and all the various bushings and torque arms and struts that
hold the wheel carrier in position.  I'm expecting at least a boat ride
at this year's Rusty-Q, as I've probably already made two or three of
his boat payments.

Someone, I believe it was Dieselhead, recently shared their
observations, and I remember that removing the mounts that hold sub
frame to body was loads of fun and games.  What tools/hardware should I
gather in advance to help this procedure along?

A small ball of C-4 and some det cord will have it out in a jiffy.

Mitch.