Where will all of this magical radioactive fuel come from?

The half life of radioactives starts the moment it is formed; for any
significant quantities to exist it would have to have a really long half life,
be produced by the breakdown of something else, or there was a LOT of it
around...

I'd like to see some quantitative numbers stuck on this.

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net