I have watched both, and prefer the original with James Stewart. The re-make
seemed less realistic, everyone stayed beautiful despite the ravages of the
desert, plus, too much PC compared to the original.

I also liked that they hd a destination, and reached it, instead of flying
into the sunset and leaving me wondering if they made it.

On the other topic, can anyone explain the cartridge starting method?

On 11/7/05, Rory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Rory did you watch both versions of Flight of the Phoenix and
> which one did you like?
>
> The other Rory

Regards,

Rory Morrison