A radial diesel aircraft engine, probably the same design, used to be on
display at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan.  I think they
may have moved it into storage when they reorganized their aircraft
exhibits, though.

As fuel prices get higher, there's been a resurgence in interest in
diesel aircraft engines in the last few years.  This is especially true
in Europe, for obvious reasons.  There are now a few options for diesels
in light aircraft, some purpose-built and some conversions of automotive
engines.  I believe there's one company making one based on a VW TDI,
and another making one based on a Mercedes common-rail engine.  (In
spite of the old joke that water-cooling an aircraft engine makes about
as much sense as air-cooling one in a submarine, there are some distinct
advantages to water cooling, especially for diesels.)