I wanta thank the entire crew for helping me with lotsa stuff.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Knoble" <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] A general Thank you! WAS: glow in the dark doors

Speaking of WONKO, you still alive? Been awful quiet since you
became a gramp in that buick

Yes, speaking of Wonko, he was the last person I can recall that waxed ecstatic about the collective wisdom and general helpfulness of the members of this list. I personally wanted to elevate and nominate Peter Frederick to Marshall Booths position, but Peter is very humble when it comes to his extensive knowledge of MB automobiles and other subjects...

Rick