I'm not talking about the clothes. that is minimal. You volunteered to pay to clean the engine compartment, the radiator, condensor and the garage floor. Thanks.

I did not like getting the stuff in my eye. Going to take a shower now to get it out of my hair.

I would have remembered a bath like that - so I lucked out when I did it
last time. I have a set of "car" clothes - no cleaning bill other than they
get washed all by themselves.