I was going to say all sorts of things about the ground shaking and the earth moving but I am not like that. However I may add that perhaps God is punishing those Godless heathens in their nest of sin and ML's. Then again Reggy is probably preying that the earth will open up and swallow the Kaleb collection.

Hendrik
who makes the earth move

OK Don wrote:
Nope - it wasn't one of mine! It was rather exciting though - my first one.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/last_event/states/states_oklahoma.php