It's kinda a disconcerting feeling. We had a REALLY mild one in MD a while
back... I was shaving at the time and the sliding mirrors in the medicine
cabinet started rattling...
I went and stuck my head outside and didn't hear anything... I came back inside
and the mirror was still rattling.  I eventually figured it must have been a
mild tremor.

On the train to work I checked the news and didn't see anything, it then the
people at work were talking about it...

---
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net