Alex -
Rusty has good deals alright. Unless you must have the look of the full Euro
headlights you may want to take a less expensive approach and get the same
lighting ability. I have an '81 SD and as we were getting older we found it
was harder to see the road at night. I ended up getting the 200mm X 142mm
Ciebe lights with the parking lights from Dan Stern. Maybe Rusty has them
too. To enhance the effect I went ahead and installed heavier wiring and the
relay kit so that I can run the 100/130 Narva H4 bulbs. Man, what a
difference. Way worth it. In fact my wife demanded that I change out the 4
bugeyes on our 107 SL and get the euros for that too. On that car we did go
for the full Euros by Bosch. With bulbs relay kit wiring etc. I am into that
project for about $750, but those make a major styling difference on the
107. The only problem I have had to date is the high current fuse holders
that Stern provides in the relay kit are prone to moisture, but that was
only a problem on the SL installation as they were out in the open in the
engine bay were they were subjected to the elements. They now have shrink
sleeving around them and that should take care of the problem and still
pretty easy to get to the fuses if I have to. On the 126 installation I had
enough spare room in the fuse box that I was able to hide the fuse holders
and the ice cube relays inside the fuse box. I believe the 126 parts cost
was like $275 for everything including the heavier wire. I was able to look
around a bit and find the right color wire to match the factory colors
pretty close. The euros take a little bit to get use to with the sharp
cutoff but once you are use to them...well... I tried to find some for my
truck. They are easy to aim too. I can take some pictures for you of the
installation if you like. It took me about a weekend to install the system
but I took my time too but I am fairly comfortable with doing wiring. If you
don't want to tackle a wiring project like that just run the standard watt
bulbs and it is a bolt in. You really can't safely run the higher watt bulbs
with the standard 16ga wire as it is only good for 10 to 12 amps where the
130s on high beams are drawing 20 plus watts. You really need at least #12
wire for that load. Oh yeah, the "city lights" are pretty cool sometimes
too. I have never had to replace a H4 bulb yet.

Barry