From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Alex Chamberlain
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 7:41 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Hey Rusty! W126 Euro headlights?

Does Bimby have any specials running right now on Euro headlight
packages for the early (mine's an '82) W126?  If not what are the
current prices for Bosch and for the cheap repros?

(I discovered that R&Ring the SLS reservoir to give it a good cleaning
and check for leaks is a lot easier when you remove the left headlight
and mounting bezel first... then I thought, if I'm pulling the crummy
DOT headlight anyway, why not put back a real one?  The
old-car-parts-replacement domino effect strikes again...)

Thanks,
Alex