Yup.
Fred Moir
Lynn MA

On 12/11/2010 7:37 AM, Max Dillon wrote:
OK, so to diagnose that condition, once I've got the MC off, I presume there
is an opening to the booster through which I can test for presence of brake
fluid?

-Max

Peter,

No sign of loss of brake fluid from the reservoir, and the engine oil
level is holding steady, so I don't think I'm in that condition yet...
But you don't need enough brake fluid in the brake booster to cause it to
be sucked into the engine to have enough brake fluid in the booster to
ruin it.

Craig