Yeah, I got it, too; never used 'em, anyway; thank God for AAA. 'Course, I wanta know how the Hell does that "expand service?" What a bunch of double talk BS!

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dieselhead" <126die...@gmail.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2010 1:34 PM
Subject: [MBZ] MBNA Cheaps out

I got a letter from MBNA saying that they are "expanding coverage" by dropping the service for anyone who does not get their car "regularly serviced" at a MB stealership.

If your car is under warranty, you are still covered. If you don't buy your car from a stealership you will never be covered.

The MB Roadside Assistance was a cool thing.  Now it is not.

RIP MB Roadside Assistance.