You don't think the premium you will pay for your dealer alignment isn't in
part going towards covering your "free" roadside assist?  Nothing in life is
free.  MB is a for profit business (which I'm all for), so if they're giving
you something, you're paying for it one way or another.

Hey, I'm not knocking Benz dealers, or the good ones.  I buy most of my
parts from them, and have offered to let them find and sell me cars on two
occasions (OK, they fell through on both occasions).  But I'm fully aware
that part of the price of those oil filters and other bits I buy, just like
your alignment, is helping to pay for the "free" stuff. ;-)

Ed
300E