From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On
Behalf Of l02tur...@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 3:42 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Windshield Wiper W124

Hi Max,
The movement is slow and sounds like it's on a dry surface - even though I
wet it down.    I removed the cover you mentioned and lubed the shaft under
the cover - helped a little.

See my reply to Allan where I discuss Rusty's phone call.  Sounds like we
both have a new transmission in out future.   I'm starting a search for a
used one at Rusty's suggestion... New one's are over $500.

Take care --
LarryT
91 300D