Anyone here have any experience with this sort of real estate transaction?

I ask because we have had a couple of potential buyers ask us about these
means, and so far we have dismissed them, as we don't want to be stuck with the
house over time - we want an outright sale so we can get our equity and move on
and purchase another home.  Things being what they are, this might be an
alternative means of getting someone on the hook and ourselves out from under
the place.

I would be curious to hear any pros/cons of going this route.  I can't see
anything positive about it myself, but I am not familiar with either method of
sale, so I figure I need to do some homework.

Dan