A question for you clever MS Win users.

I use MS Win for the software to program and setup specialized
hardware.  Updates come often and I have a lot of programs.  So
I seem to spend a lot of time installing..

I have been using "InstallRite" to document what actually gets
installed. It works by comparing the "snapshot" of parts of the
system taken before an installation with the state of those
parts after the install.

It works fairly well, but recently it seem my system has too
much installed and the compare process runs out of memory.  It
also seems the software has been abandoned.

Any of you know of another, similar program?  All I really want
is a list of what actually changed during a software install.

Ideas?

--          Philip