SSSSHHHHH!!!! Don't tell them, they have not yet figured that out!

--R

On 1/13/2011 8:16 PM, ernest breakfield wrote:
Rich,

i understand the problem you're complaining about; some of the LEOs drive ridiculously, whether on call or not.

i like the approach of using the radar gun to document the problems in your area, but are you really providing pictures that document yourself speeding while playing with a camera and testifying to having driven faster than the guys you're complaining about in order to catch up to them to take the pics?

cheers!