It's official: I'm starting to hate this car.  My wife went to pick up
our son from school yesterday, and called me to say that the car was
dripping.  I had her drop by so I could take a look.  Coolant, from
the transmission area, a pretty significant flow.  (The level wasn't
really down much, though.)  My guess is that the heater core is
leaking, probably from the boiling-hot hammering it took, and it's
dripping out the condensate drain.  There's another possibility or
two, though, more investigation is required.  I'm _not_ happy!

-- Jim