you have to get one of the blinking light tools from ebay, or build your own.

On 2/8/2011 10:27 AM, Max Dillon wrote:
Really!  I'd love to be able to pull codes for the HVAC, if that is indeed
possible.  If you know how, please share!

-Max

________________________________
From: Peter Frederick<psf...@earthlink.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tue, February 8, 2011 11:22:54 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] '95 E300 with OM606 - how long to reach operating temp?

Most likely a bad temperature sensor thermistor or a bad connection of the PBCU
-- I need to resolder the one in my mom's TE.  I think the connections at the
large connectors on the sides have cracked, as I get constant clicking from the
vacuum control solenoid as it switches modes.

You should be able to pull trouble codes from a 95.

Peter