Hope you are successful!  If so, welcome to the club.

With computers, it is all smoke and mirrors. When the smoke comes out, it don't run no mo.
With Diesels, Once the smoke gets in, (your blood) it never leaves you.

Waygood way to go!

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/cto/2188976949.html

Okay - Going to go look a this on saturday and buy it if it looks good.
What should I look out for?  What things do I need to check?  What kind of
mileage can I expect.  It is sitting outside of a retirement home.  The
gentleman said his father had been driving but stopped in sept.  In Nov the
son removed the battery.  1.  How shoudl I go about starting it?  2.  If it
is good, what kind of mileage can I expect?  This will be my first diesel.

Thanks-

Peter