Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 16:36:40 -0500
From: Rolf <r...@winmutt.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] '78 240D clutch rod

I have mixed and matched slave cylinders from all kinds of w123's with
no ill effect. They should all be the same. If you have a longer one it
is from the v8 as the bellhousing placement pull its further away.
Infact right now I believe both the slave and master on my 123 are from
201. I assume the 78 is a 123? All 123 pedal assemblies mix and match as
well.

-Rolf