My 300D has a slight vibration at highway speeds.  It's sort of a rumble
that occurs at intervals of a second or two... not a a constant
virbation, and not violent at all.  Barely perceptible.  Hard to tell
where it's coming from.  It's always been there.  I recently replaced
both flex disks, the center bearing, and carrier, and a little before
that replaced the motor and trans mounts.  Replacing the center carrier
removed some vibration at low speeds but the low frequency vibration is
still there at high speeds, perhaps *slightly* reduced.

I was careful to mark the driveshaft halves and put them back together
in the same alignment, but can't be certain that someone did not get
them offset in the ~20 years time prior to my owning the car.

Allan
--
1983 300D