My basic feeling is that most manuals are not very helpful.

They tend to say remove this or disconnect that but fail to tell you how you might accomplish that task.

Things like electrical plugs often have tricks that one must figure out before damaging them while trying to get them to let go.

The best advice is to take it slow and easy and to take lots of notes on how to put it back together.

Most of this stuff is not rocket science. Mostly common sense.

Randy who has another boat motor to remove and replace since the previous owner failed to consider the effects of winter and water