http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/3086/Ferrari-166-MM-Touring-Barchetta-Speciale.html

Mitch Haley wrote:
E M wrote:
How do they ever get road tags for cars like that in the first picture? As
for the second, I think it's a 212 Ferrari Barchetta ?

The first one has more suspension adjustment than a DS21, I'm sure.

The Barchetta might be a 212, it looked slightly newer than the 166MM I found a pic of. The hood scoop is the longest I've seen on any of the late 1940s/early 1950s Ferraris. I found a 212/225 with a long hood scoop, but it was actually two scoops side by side.

Mitch.