I seem to remember there was some concert flyer too, that made reference to
the song, and also a Ferrari GTO, along with doing a drum solo with just
enough time following it to swig back some Canada Dry.  That concert was
awhile ago, so I'm a bit fuzzy.  The fuzziness is do to the passing of time,
and nothing else that happened at the concert, honest!! hee hee

Neil must be a bit of a gear head.  After his wife passed away, and his
daughter died, he took some time off and did an extensive tour on a BMW bike
up north.  I believe following this motor tour, he wrote his book.  Can't
remember the name off the top of my head, but I'm sure you can Google it.

Quite an interesting group of men.

Ed
300E   Currently reading a bio on Jimmy Page.