The militia is training to fight the New World Order.

--R

On 4/28/2011 3:10 PM, Allan Streib wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:34 -0700, "Curt Raymond"<curtlud...@yahoo.com>  wrote:

Still in a dense urban area a pellet gun ensures neighborhood tranquility.
Out here in our wooded neighborhood I heard machine-gun fire, or at least
semi-auto with a very quick trigger finger, last weekend.  I think someone out
here has built a firing range on his property, but I'm not sure exactly where
it is.  It's within earshot, but not really close.

Allan
--
1979 300SD
1983 300D