.22WMR (with scope), a nice bench or chair under a nice shade tree with a
breeze, a good book, and a pitcher of iced tea...

Oh and some commercial trash bags... Or a good idea of where the local skunks
are (they seem to take care of carcasses well enough)

Be the mountain... Then reach out and touch them!

--
John W Reames
jream...@verizon.net