How do you get blood with out violence?

-Max

andrew strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

People: No need for violence or the purchase of costly firearms. Dried predator
blood seems to be doing the trick, but I shall remain vigilant as the soybeans
begin to sprout... Soybeans are the caviar of urban rabbit food. Andrew On Sat,
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:33 PM, John Reames <jwrea...@comcast.net> wrote: > .22WMR
(with scope), a nice bench or chair under a nice shade tree with a > breeze, a
good book, and a pitcher of iced tea... > > Oh and some commercial trash
bags... Or a good idea of where the local > skunks are (they seem to take care
of carcasses well enough) > > Be the mountain... Then reach out and touch them!
> > -- > John W Reames > jream...@verizon.net > Home: +14106646986 > Mobile:
+14437915905 > > On Apr 29, 2011, at 11:37, Rich Thomas < >
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote: > > > My granddaddy used to shoot
groundhogs with a .22 at some distance and it > would generally go right
through them, not kill them right away, they would > usually crawl back in their
hole never to emerge. Those things are pretty > tough. Getting close enough to
them to use a shotgun is a good challenge, > they are wary and quick. They also
seem to have a sense for a gun, on the > farm they would be out around the barn
in the evenings, and you could get > fairly close to them before they ran off,
but if you were carrying a shotgun > they would take off quickly as soon as
they saw it. > > > > --R > > > > On 4/29/2011 11:25 AM, Curt Raymond wrote: >
>> At camp a squirrel can be dispatched with a .22 but a groundhog REQUIRES > a
.410 or larger because I'm nervous about a groundhog crawling under the > camp
to die. The stink would be awful! > >> > >> -Curt > >> > >> Date: Thu, 28 Apr
2011 22:30:58 -0400 > >> From: John Reames<jwrea...@comcast.net> > >> To:
Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com> > >> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Beyond
OT: How to bait a trap to catch a wascally > >> wabbit > >>
said for something with 30lb-ft at the muzzle > without using any sort of
powder... > >> > >> That might deal with groundhogs at short-mid range... > >>