Ok.  So the headlights are in.  Seems only the passenger side has all of the
vacuum parts so I will eventually get them all and make that work.  All I
had to do was to put the pins in the correct plug like has been said here
and add a pigtail to the marker lights so the cool little markers in the
headlights work too.  A little time consuming but remarkably easy to do.
  Changing out the grille from the coupe as well as it is a bit nicer.
Thinking of painting all of the grey slats black.  I think it will look
sharp with the Euro lights and black body color.
  Oh how nice it is to work on a well engineered piece of machinery with
nearly no rust after working on my rusty Subaru.

Mike