Plugs look simple enough to work with after checking them out.  I just got
looking at my headlights and found out that they have the vacuum adjustment
system in them.  VERY cool, if I can make them work.  Any wise words on
that?

Thanks again, Mike
On May 2, 2011 12:48 PM, "Dan Penoff" <lwb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I re-pinned numerous headlight plugs over the years. MB wiring harness
plugs are easy to work on with a good soldering iron and quality solder.

> The plugs are designed to be repairable, so they are easy to pen and
extract all the parts.

> Dan
>
> Sent from my iPod
>
> On May 2, 2011, at 10:26 AM, Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net> wrote:
>
>>> Does anyone know if I can just swap out
>>> plugs from car to car or if there is anything else that goes with the
Euro
>>> lights(relays or the like) that might make the swap harder than it
looks?