From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Esh
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 7:30 PM
To: okie benz
Subject: [MBZ] Crash 300D

Daughter rear ended a truck with the 84 300D.  I anticipate the insurance
will total it and come in with a low ball offer.   It has 300,000 mile on it
and is in very good condition, new paint, suspension, rear end, half shafts,
various parts and pieces.  What is the best way to establish value?
Thanks in advance,
Mike

Michael E. Esh